Sunday, July 1, 2018

If... Five Minute Friday

I had time to handwrite my response to this week's prompt this morning, but am just posting now.



If...........

Even if we do all the right things, life still happens

Even if, can bring hope or gloom and doom

I can have plan A, B, and C, and something totally unexpected could come in 

from left field

Even if I could see five to ten years down the road, would I really want to?

Even if I knew the exact time, manner, and day of my appointment with 

death, what would or could I change?

Even if I live another hundred years, how will those years be lived?

If this was the last day of my life, am I doing what I love and love what I am 

doing?

STOP

Today we helped celebrate my nephew's high school graduation. The food was great and it is always nice to visit with family, but one of the highlights was painting with my niece, downstairs in her artsy space. Thanks so much for sharing your time and space with me, Rebecca! Love doing that kind of stuff. It was fun!

To see what others did with the "If' prompt, check out www.fiveminutefriday.com

1 comment:

  1. Nice. The unexpected blessings that come our way. 😊

    ReplyDelete