Sunday, July 22, 2018

Way-Five Minute Friday

Hope you have all enjoyed your weekend. To find a verse for this week's prompt, I typed in the word and scanned until something caught my eye. It's probably not the first verse any of us think of when it comes to the word "way", but one I'm sure we can all relate to at some point in our walk with God. Hope you are encouraged.

Way.....

Exodus 14:11- Then they said to Moses, "Is it because there were no graves in Egypt that you have taken us away to die in the wilderness? Why have you dealt with us in this way, bringing us out of Egypt ?"


My friend, Dee was leading by at least 4,000 points. I hadn't even rolled the 500 I needed to get on the board. Roll after roll, I'd get a one or a couple of fives, but then kept losing it all. She commented to me, "It's no fun if I'm here playing by myself." I just couldn't get on the board until I rolled at least 1,000 points with three pairs. I had a long way to go to catch up to her, but staying in and finishing the course meant me winning in the end by 4,000 points. 

Each time you roll the dice, you don't know what you'll get. I not only rolled a set of three pairs at least one or two more times, but also a set of triplets, yielding 2,500 points. Farkle and life are funny that way.

STOP

To see what others are discovering along the way and sharing, check out www.fiveminutefriday.com

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete