Friday, September 29, 2017

Depend- Five Minute Friday

It's FRIDAY!!!! I wasn't sure where to go with this week's prompt, so I am asking for some feedback this time. For all of you who stop by regularly, i'm hoping you will take time to answer the questions I pose.

depend.......

To be controlled or determined by or to rely upon

So I'm wondering for those who read my blog on a regular basis, who or what do you feel encouraged to depend upon?

My hope has been that this place would be a collection of moments and tokens determined and given by the Great One as a sign that He is reliable.

What stands out to you? What do you see Him faithfully doing in my life?

Are you encouraged to depend on Him or are you left wondering or feeling like "whatever" ?

STOP

Lamentations 3:22-23" The Lord's loving kindnesses indeed never cease. For His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; Great is your faithfulness." (NASB)

To see what others depend on check out:www.fiveminutefriday.com

3 comments:

  1. I see the Father making Himself known to you and you as His daughter, responding with faithfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. first time here, just visiting through FMF. reading God's word encourages me to depend upon him all the more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Food for thought, Leigh.

    I guess I depend on God to give me the strength, now, for the next few minutes, and to be waiting on the other side of the flames through which I must pass.

    ReplyDelete