Friday, September 15, 2017

Support-Five Minute Friday

I love this word and the reminder that sometimes we all need it. We "get by with a little help, from our friends", don't we? Ive had many support me through the years. I could probably fill the page just naming and explaining how so many have done just that in my many years; while at the same time I hope that I am doing the same. My response this week is a variety of images. I hope you are challenged to think of ways you have been supported or give support to others. It is a beautiful thing.


support......

A picture, a thousand words.

Moses' arms supported, Israel won.

Prayers of the saints rise like incense.

People strengthened and hearts changed.

Help, aid, assistance.

Playing field leveled and growth for all.

My students need those pictures!

A second language learner makes sense out of the world.

Seeing, saying and doing.

They can get it! They are lifted up.

Give all a boost and they can act.

STOP

1 Corinthians 12: 21, 26 "And the eye cannot say to the hand, 'I have no need of you; or again the head to the feet, 'I have no need of you.'....And if one member suffers, all members suffer with it; if one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it." (NASB)

To see what others have for support check out www.fiveminutefriday.com

5 comments:

  1. Hi Leigh! I used the same example of Moses getting support to ensure the victory of Israel, too! Support comes in so many ways, yes?
    I'm at spot #53. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the reminder too. Great tie in to the word this week. Thanks for stopping by too and leaving your encouraging words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give all a boost. I love this thought. Thank you for this great reminder. I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "A second language learner makes sense out of the world..."

    YES!!!!!!!

    #1 at FMF this week.

    https://blessed-are-the-pure-of-heart.blogspot.com/2017/09/your-dying-spouse-362-letter-to-death.html

    ReplyDelete