Sunday, February 13, 2011

Luv Those Ladybugs!

Ladybug, ladybug, where have you been?

I've been to the garden now and then

Ladybug, ladybug, what did you see?

Fat little aphids waiting for me

Ladybug, ladybug, what did you there?

I gobbled them up, protecting the flair.

Ladybug, ladybug where to next?

perhaps a plant near someone's deck

But ladybug, ladybug, wait for me!

We can't we're too busy spotting new opportunities

Ladybug, ladybug, for what do you wish?

More precious ones to flutter round and beautify things

Ladybug, ladybug how long will you live?

Not long at all, but my offspring will continue on and keep multiplying

Ladybug, ladybug, to where will they go?

Colonies of aphids in the gardens that is

And ladybug, ladybug what will they there?

Feast upon them of course and protect the flair

Ladybug, ladybug, how precious you are!

Long live your multitudes, ladybug, both near and far

No comments:

Post a Comment