Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Friend

My friend is beautiful, young, vibrant and always striving to do better.
She is grateful and humbled when receiving the smallest of gifts.
My friend is a believer, a believer in God's love, grace, and mercy.
She is a wife, mother, daughter sister, and soon to be aunt.
My friend is one I have walked and talked with for many years, almost 20 to be exact.
She does not pretend to be someone she is not. She has learned to value honesty and be more open.
My friend hosts, cooks, cleans, shapes, creates, blesses, laughs, cries and struggles like anyone else.
She is a unique gem with many facets to her; probably purple for royalty.
My friend is younger than me, but close in heart.
She is faithful. She always keeps giving and responding. I don't have to worry about her suddenly cutting me off or out of her life.
My friend prays for me and enjoys my company.
Her name means "Christ's birthday".
Natalie, she is my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment