Thursday, October 4, 2018

Potential for last week's Five Minute Friday

I don't know if I have ever been this late with a prompt, but here I am the night before the new prompt is to be posted. What can I say? Life has been pretty crazy between work and different events on the weekends. Here I am though with my five minute free write and all the details that came to mind. Hope you enjoy the read.

Potential.....

Made for a purpose

With a certain capacity in mind

He knows what we shall do

He knows what we can stand

Decided before hand

Every day ordained before one

Came to be

In the mind

Spoken into

Formed existence

Potential to reach

Purpose to fulfill

Each one you and me

If I don't know when?

If I don't know how?

I know I am

Day by day, step by step

God grant wisdom and insight

Fill in the lines

Shade or lighten

A mosaic of some sort

Incomplete puzzle

Full of surprises

STOP

Psalm 139:13 "For you formed my inward parts; you wove me in my mother's womb." (NASB)

To see what others have posted, check out www.fiveminutefriday.com


No comments:

Post a Comment