Sunday, October 21, 2018

Who-Five Minute Friday on Sunday

I was brought back to a song by Margaret Becker from my early college days. It's a powerful thought...


Who

Who am I that He called me by name?

He who thought thoughts beyond what I can dream

He who's lead me safely moving mountains in and out of way

He neither slumber nor sleeps, He who holds you and me

Who am I Jesus?

Not knowing how, when, or why

I am humbled in this place.

In Fiddler on the Roof, one asked, "Why me?"

Not looking or asking for anything more than a break

Who are we to the King who sits on the throne, 

changing and writing history?

STOP

John 10:27-28 "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me and I give eternal life to them and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of my My hand." (NASB)

To see what others have posted, check out www.fiveminutefriday.com

2 comments:

  1. Amen God is so merciful and good to love us so much to never leave or forsake us

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a nice song! I like the connection between who God is and who we are. Somehow we are closely linked.
    I am your neighbor at FMF this week. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete