Monday, October 15, 2018

Praise-Five Minute Friday from October 12th

So I wrote out last night what came to mind for last Friday's prompt and here I am finally posting. I'm ready to read what others have posted as well. What and whom do you......



Praise

Express warm approval or admiration of

I don't know how often I do that. I know when I appreciate others and what they've done, I try to let them know. Today though, I'm reminded of praising God. We are not guaranteed anything in this life. If we were to die tomorrow or next week, what will be the last words to come out of our mouths? What will I be remembered for saying?

It's easy to vent, which is really complaining. All of us do it and sometimes more than others. If we purposely looked for something and someone to praise daily, how much better we'd feel.

STOP

Philippians 2:14-15 "Do everything without complaining and arguing, so that no one can criticize you. Live clean, innocent lives as children of God, shining like bright lights in a world full of crooked and perverse people." (New Living Translation)

To see what others are praising, check out www.fiveminutefriday.com

1 comment:

  1. Amen. It’s easy to fall in that trap and we all do at times. Thankfully God brings us back around.

    ReplyDelete