Sunday, September 23, 2018

Complete-A Late Five Minute Friday

It's late and I confess I did not spend too much time thinking of this one ahead. I was just really busy this weekend. I covered the pot of carrot soup simmering away on my stove to plop down and get this done. Lo and behold I realized what I was about to ..........


Complete

What a prompt to end my Five Minute Friday journal with. I'm on the last page of this notebook. It took almost three years of FMF prompts to complete this book. I'll have to go back and find my favorite. It's been some time since I've been part of this community, but in no way is my time finished here even though the pages have come to the end. It's good to complete something. It's as if a chapter has finished or one book filled with many chapters. 

After this one, I'll be beginning a new one and who knows what challenges and surprises lay ahead. Again it's good to complete something. It's a time to step back and marvel at what's been accomplished or what could have been improved.

STOP

Genesis 2:2 " By the seventh day God completed His work which He had done and He rested on the seventh day from all His work He had done." (NASB)

I'm one who prefers to write out my response to the prompt each time before putting it in my blog, so I'm off to pick a new journal for next time.

To see what others have completed or are soon to, check out www.fiveminutefriday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment