Sunday, April 23, 2017

Sing-Five Minute Friday

I wasn't sure what to post for this one, but as I turned my iPhone off and began to listen, it came. I hope you enjoy the read.


sing....

I hear them in the morning

I hear them now as the sun begins to set

They tweet and chirp, chirp and tweet

Hidden from view, but anything but silent


Does it matter who's who?

The chorus is cheering, lively and upbeat

They have much to tell of and sing

Warmth envelopes the Earth, grass is green

Daffodils popped up and out to greet you and me

They sing and sing and sing for free

Silence will not come

STOP

Psalm 148:5 "Let them praise the name of the Lord, For He commanded and they were created."

To see what others are singing about, check out  www.katemotaung.com

1 comment:

  1. Evokes lovely thought of the things we hear when we have quiet tims. Gods creation, and to think it is for us to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete