Sunday, April 30, 2017

More-Five Minute Friday on Sunday

I must admit, I did not put a lot of thought into this and wasn't really sure what to say. Random thoughts came to mind. I hope you find some nugget worth taking away. Thanks for taking the time to read.



more........

Less is more

a few details here and there

go a long way

words saved and savored

at the right time

like that little piece of chocolate

to satisfy one's craving


May I use more caution

say less and impact more

God grant me wisdom

to choose my words more carefully


Only God's word remains

but mine can create ripples in a pond

bob up and down quite a ways


More, may I glean

more in less time

and choose carefully

STOP

Proverbs 25:11 "Like golden apples in silver settings, so is a word spoken at the right time." (NOG)

To see what others have more of check out www.katemotaung.com

1 comment:

  1. "Less is more" - one of my favourite sayings. beautiful thoughts. Thank you. Im inspired.

    ReplyDelete