Sunday, July 31, 2016

Hidden-Five Minute Friday posted on Sunday

The past couple of days have been very busy and so here I am on Sunday morning posting. I was annoyed Friday morning that I didn't have enough time to post before heading out to my CSA to help with some harvesting, but once I got there and was faced with the morning's task I thought, "This is perfect!"  Then on Saturday morning, during my meditation and reading I came across the perfect verse, so here I am today on Sunday to post them. I hope you enjoy the read and are challenged in some new way. I know I have been.

They were nowhere to be found. 

Look! Can you see them?



Look again! 
Once on our knees we started to see the tops of a few of them. 




Most were hidden in the dirt and under some monster size weeds. I hate those darn weeds! They block our view. They can take over and they steal life from the real treasure we're trying to grow. However, while weeding in the potato beds a few weeks ago I discovered when you pull out those monster weeds that are so close to our delicious veggies, sometimes the veggies came up also. Here our carrots were ready and so it was okay, but in potato land they weren't.


2 Corinthians 4:18 "So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (NIV)

STOP!

To see what other hidden treasures people have found, check out www.katemotaung.com


No comments:

Post a Comment