Friday, August 5, 2016

Happy- Five Minute Friday

Last night I read in Reader's Digest that "calm is the new happy". I can honestly say I am experiencing more and more of that. For today's prompt so many images came to mind about what happy is for me and I am so thankful for each and everyone of them!



Happy is....





reconnecting with old friends and making new ones


enjoying health and being able to use my physical strength to help others












                                 harvesting food


ripping out monster weeds and tossing them

knowing everything is up to date and in order



keeping short accounts and not letting anger or frustration simmer over



   cool breezes

   coastal shores









sunsets and sunrises

getting a clean slate every morning

a great feeling to know that you're alive


knowing we make a life by what we give and giving




grace and mercy abounding 

harmony in an ecosystem








peace in my own family




knowing I am loved




STOP

To see what others are happy about check out www.katemotaung.com

1 comment: