Saturday, November 1, 2014

LEAVE- Another Five Minute Friday

It is Saturday evening and I am getting ready to do the FMF post. Better late than never. I did compose it late Thursday evening, but am just getting around to posting it now. For those of you who are curious to know more, you too can check out the Five Minute Friday Party at the link below.

This week's prompt is ....
Leave


Laying

Everything

Aside

Veering off to new

Encounters encompassing eternity


Leave can mean so many things to so many from "Leave me alone!" to "Don't Leave me!" or "It's time to leave and move on."

I connected it with last week's prompt "DARE" because leaving can be heart wrenching, freeing, or downright depressing, depending on one's circumstances. I hate leaving and the thought of it. I hate being left, but there are times we all need to LEAVE well enough alone and just move on. May we each be granted the wisdom to know when and how.

What should I leave and where to?

STOP

1 comment:

  1. yes, sometimes we just need to leave it and move along.

    I am stopping in FMF.

    I am Annette @ A Net in Time
    I blog at http://anetintimeschooling.weebly.com/a-net-in-time-blog

    ReplyDelete