Sunday, July 28, 2019

Middle-Five Minute Friday

I missed the posting for the week of July 19th, but I am back for this week's now that we are half way through summer. A very different prompt for this past Friday. I can't wait to read other's thoughts. here are mine on...........


Middle...

The lake was in the middle filled with turtles, frogs, and fish.

Surrounded by various blossoms, rocks, vegetation, and creeks.

I was stunned by its beauty.


Different rocks, paths, and views.

I walked slowly and breathed deeply as I peered through branches and leaves.

Steps going up, around, and down.

Brick paths leading to different worlds.

A few fountains spraying a cool mist while the sun beat down.

Not knowing how.




STOP

Genesis 1:31 "God saw all that He had made and behold it was very good." (NASB)




To see what others came up with for in the middle, check out www.fiveminutefriday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment