Friday, August 9, 2019

Again-Five Minute Friday

I missed last week's as I really had no idea what to write for "Five" and I didn't find the time. Here I am again though. What do you find yourself returning to again and again?  That is our prompt for this week.

Again.....

Another summer morning. The sun popped up again. I traveled to my CSA to complete another set of work share hours. I found myself kneeling beside a soft, weedy bed, pulling up carrots again.


There can be boredom in monotony and then there is comfort in the familiar. Each day, God's mercies are new. Each day His provision is abundant. AGAIN and AGAIN He has not ceased to send rain on the earth, four full length seasons, and the sun each new day.


Yet I need reminders. We all do on how faithful God is. We still need to see His goodness in action AGAIN and AGAIN.

STOP


"This I recall to mind, Therefore I have hope. The Lord's loving kindnesses indeed never cease, For His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; Great is your faithfulness." (Lamentations 3:21-23)


To see what others have posted as we've joined once again check out www.fiveminutefriday.com




No comments:

Post a Comment