Friday, August 30, 2019

Back- Five Minute Friday

Wow! This is the first Five Minute Friday I've actually posted on a Friday in I don't know how long. I felt inspired to write out some proclamations.


Back........

Who has your back?

Know who has mine?


I am free forever from condemnation. (Romans 8:1-2)

I am free from any condemning charges against me. (Romans 8:31-34)

I cannot be separated from the love of God. (Romans 8:35-39)

I am assured that ALL things work together for good. (Romans 8:28)


God has my back! 


He knows my frame. He created it. (Psalm 139:15)


He knows ALL there is to know and He has a plan.


He makes my feet like that of a deer and enables me to go on the heights. (Habakkuk 3:19)

He opens doors sometimes I don't see until much later. (Revelation 3:8)


He works it out.

STOP

To see what others are back to writing about this week check out www.fiveminutefriday.com


No comments:

Post a Comment