Thursday, June 27, 2019

Question-A Very Late Five Minute Friday!

This is for last Friday's prompt on the 21st. I'm just in time before a new one tomorrow. What can I say except the last two weeks of school are really crazy! I've also been looking to buy a home which prompted my response to last week's encouragement.....


Question..........

Some don't know what to ask. I'm learning I need to ask a lot before making a BIG investment. I'm learning about wells, septic, roofs, and furnaces. I'm learning all that glitters is NOT gold.

QUESTION!

What a powerful tool and action. It can save us a lot of heartache and money in the end. Wisdom to guide us into and onto a path of life.

What else can I say? Everyone needs to do their homework. It's something I hope to instill in my students, what to ask and when.

Need to know!

STOP

Proverbs 3:13 " How blessed is the man who finds wisdom And the man who gains understanding." (NASB)

To see what others question, check out www.fiveminutefriday.com

1 comment:

  1. You can't learn anything if you don't ask questions! Home ownership is a big step and you are right to ask questions about the most expensive thing you will likely ever buy. Best of luck with the search. FMF #61

    ReplyDelete