Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Well-A Late Five Minute Friday

So it's the end of the school year with less than 15 days to go. Thus here I am posting late for last Friday's prompt. So many directions to go with this one. What does it mean to you?

Well......

"We know the worth of water when the well is dry." the plaque read.

I think of the overabundance we enjoy as believers who hold to faith in Christ.

I think of the privilege I enjoyed for all four years of gathering daily in chapel at a Christian college.

I think of that well spring of truth and life that was presented to me.

I think of working in a secular environment where fellow believers are few and far between.

I think of the freedoms we all enjoy as people of different faiths in America.

Will it always be?

STOP

John 6:68 "Simon Peter answered Him, "Lord to whom shall we go? You have words of eternal life." (NASB)

To see what is well with others, check out www.fiveminutefriday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment