Monday, March 4, 2019

Search-A Late One for last week's FMF!

Ok, so I'm really late on this one. It's been awhile since I did FMF on a Monday. It was a very busy weekend and by Sunday evening I was pooped. So here I am and here it is.

Search.....

How much of our lives are spent searching for someone or something?

One rock band from the 80's, Survivor, sang out, "The search is over. You were with me all the while."

If only we could say that of everything we are obsessed with finding. When do we keep searching and when do we give up?

Years ago, I lost a golden, hoop earring. After days, if not weeks of searching, I gave up. Thinking to myself, "Well, I'm not going to wear one large hoop. Why bother trying to find a match in the store?" So, I tossed it.

As time went on though, I came across the MIA golden hoop in my kitchen's junk drawer. Too late. I already tossed the other one.

STOP

Hebrews 10:35 " Therefore, do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward." (NASB)

To see what others have searched and found, check out www.fiveminutefriday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment