Sunday, March 10, 2019

More-Five Minute Friday

What do you think of when it comes to "more". More and more, as I get older, I realize it's about what is unseen. Our world is merely a shadow of what is awaiting us in eternity.

More....

Am I getting or giving? 

When have I last said, "There's more than enough."?

When have I felt there is more than enough of the good stuff?

Recently, I was challenged by a friend and colleague to do the Marie Kondo thing. "If it doesn't spark joy, toss it.", so that is just what I started doing on my last snow day. 

Needing more joy and freedom in my life, I decided means having less stuff. Less dust collectors and things I don't use. They're just taking up space. How many t-shirts does one need? How many sneaks or earrings? I have only begun.

STOP

Matthew 6:20 "But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal;" (NASB)

To see what others have more or less of, check out www.fiveminutefriday.com

1 comment:

  1. Wow... you're doing better than I am! I've watched a few episodes of Marie Kondo's show on Netflix... and I want to do it --but I haven't yet tackled actually doing it! You've inspired me to follow through and at least start with something!!!

    ReplyDelete