Saturday, March 23, 2019

Reward-Five Minute Friday

Reward....


Earlier I was challenged in my Five Minute Journal to list the life accomplishments I'm most proud of. I came up with more than a dozen, but it got me thinking about the rewards I've reaped.

One of the most beautiful and life giving reward we can sow seeds to reap is peace!

Peace from living within one's means and not dreading creditors

Peace from forgiving those who have insulted and hurt us deeply

Peace from doing the right thing for the right reasons

Peace in having money for a rainy day

Peace in being with those when they pass on

STOP

Proverbs 3:1-2 "My son, do not forget my teaching, But let your heart keep my commandments; For length of days and years of life and peace they will add to you."

To see what others have found rewards in check out www.fiveminutefriday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment