Sunday, February 3, 2019

Where-Five Minute Friday on Sunday

I let this one marinate for a bit. I hope you are challenged to ask yourself the same questions.


Where........

It's a question I've been asking more and more. Not knowing where and when to move on from the place I am. I'm also asking, "Where did the time go?" These years went a lot faster than I thought they would. 

However, more importantly, my heart has been searching for the Lion. The other morning, I awoke from a dream in which I was searching for CS Lewis' Aslan. I was in the Land of Aslan amongst crowds and then found myself traversing across a huge, flat plain covered in snow.

Where is He? I wanted one day with the Lion, face to face. It's times like these I find I need to look and listen carefully.

STOP

Proverbs 8:17 "I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me." (NASB)

To see what others are doing with "Where", check out www.fiveminutefriday.com

2 comments:

  1. I often ask myself where the time has gone. I even allow myself to mourn times that I know I didn't savor our treat well when I had the chance. Good questions for reflection. (It's been a long time since I read The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. Jane - Refininggrace.com - your neighbor at FMF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen yes. It is good to stop and listen carefully.

    ReplyDelete