Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Convenient-A Late Five Minute Friday from last week

It has been anything BUT convenient to get last week's prompt done with reports cards due this past week. Nevertheless, here I am posting in time before the next prompt comes on Friday, February first.

Convenient........

It wasn't convenient for him to do it. Upon discussing details for a camping trip, I was hoping for my boyfriend at the time, to pick me up so we could ride together in one car. It wasn't going to happen. I was only ten to fifteen minutes away, but he didn't want to drive out of his way

What does that say?

EH! EH! EH! A red light flashed in my mind. If he didn't want to go a little extra for some more time with me, this wasn't going to change with bigger stuff. 

Love is not convenient. We go out of our way when we truly love.

STOP

John 15:13 "Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends." (NASB)

To see what others have shared about convenient, check out www.fiveminutefriday.com

1 comment:

  1. That really hit home! I had a boyfriend who did almost that exact thing with me. I gave him holy heck about it. We've been married 34 years now - LOL!

    ReplyDelete