Sunday, February 10, 2019

Build-Five Minute Friday

Here I am Sunday evening posting. I had not put much thought into this one, but I hope someone is encouraged and challenged. I keep asking in prayer for God to make creative use out of the towers that have crashed and burned. I have yet to see what this means.

Build.........

They love to build. They can never get enough time in the construction zone. My students think they are playing, yet I know they are learning. Learning what works and what doesn't. Seeing what three dimensional shapes can do and what will remain standing after going oh so high.

We all have our towers we've spent so much time and care creating. We all come to see sooner or later what remains standing. What and how we build is oh, so important. The sky is the limit, BUT where and how will we begin?

Even after our towers may come down crashing and burning, I am told God can and does make creative use out of the remains.


STOP

Psalm 127:1 "Unless the Lord builds the house, They labor in vain who build it.;" (NASB)

To see what others have built around this week's prompt check out www.fiveminutefriday.com






1 comment:

  1. If you built this post on Sunday you did much better than I. I am sneaking in under the wire, yet again. Meant to get to it all week but just couldn't figure out what to write. Finally just had to say to myself that something is better than nothing. Build it and they will come, right? Write? Thanks for sharing! Awesome photos. FMF #58 this week.

    ReplyDelete