Friday, February 9, 2018

Privilege-Five Minute Friday

I just finished watching a five minute video demonstrating what privilege looks like when people are running a race. It really puts everything into perspective. Privilege is defined by google as"a special right, advantage, or immunity granted."


Privilege

Perspective is everything. I enjoy and have been blessed with many privileges.

I am an American.

I am educated.

I am healthy.

I am adopted by two wonderful people who were married 45 years.

I am a believer of God and able to worship freely.

I am employed.

I am a teacher able to inspire and empower young minds.

I am many things I could not become on my own account.

God has given freely and given much.

I do not understand.

STOP

John 6:35 Then Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty." (NIV)

To see how others view it, check out www.fiveminutefriday.com


No comments:

Post a Comment