Saturday, January 13, 2018

Simplify-Five Minute Friday

I wrote this late, last night and just kind of let my mind wander here and there with our new word for the week. This is actually a weekend when I booked a lot of different activities, but have discovered some plans fell through at the last minute. You know what? I don't even mind because it gives me some much needed down time. All of us need to..............


simplify

Haste makes waste

The force and fury of a tornado usually lasts ten minutes or less

Destruction lies everywhere it traveled before it pestered out

Slow and steady wins the race

I and all else remain intact

Focus for less is more

A few is better than the chaos of too much

Basics are essential

Outside the U.S. many are rich in relationships,

but poorer in wealth

What must I have?

What must I do?

Buy something new?

Out with the old.

I don't need more than you.

STOP

To see how others are simplifying, check out www.fiveminutefriday.com

4 comments:

  1. I love the way your mind works...makes sense to me.
    Thanks for sharing. FMF #83 this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't need more than you...
    So perfect. Really in this country for the most part we have so much and much keeps us sooo busy.
    I really liked your post.
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Visiting from FMF #82 today (I had a Saturday kind of FMF day)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully written. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat. Simple (You scored with that one), but deep. I like how you bring me from destruction to simplicity to satisfaction. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete