Friday, February 10, 2017

Safe-Five Minute Friday

What in the world will I post for this one? What a word to be faced with early in the morning. Our world is anything but a safe place to live, in spite of numerous efforts to make it so. Here is what flowed this morning.

safe

better safe than sorry

don't take a chance

don't go out, better safe at home

yet this world is not our home

what would we do different if.. 

we lived with that premise 

ithe forefront of our minds daily?

what would I do different?

I like my plan A

I like smooth sailing

It's less chaotic, but.....

it doesn't stretch me as much

I don't get the thrill of giving 

one hundred and ten percent

only to wait and see how 

it turns out in the end

The NE Patriots weren't safe 

for the first half or so

They made it back home though

STOP

"Aslan is a lion-the Lion, the great Lion."

"Ooh," said Susan. I'd thought he was a man. Is he-quite safe? I shall feel rather nervous about meeting a lion.".....


"Safe?" said Mr. Beaver... "Who said anything about safe? 'Course he isn't safe. But he's good. He's the King, I tell you."

CS Lewis The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe



1 comment:

  1. i struggle with safety and stretching as well. thanks for your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete