Friday, May 13, 2016

Grow-Five Minute Friday

"Mary, Mary quite contrary how does your garden grow? 

With silver bells and cockle shells and pretty maids all in a row."

What's in my garden? 

What's in yours? 

What do we want to grow there?

I was digging up weeds the other night and pulling out long roots. I found Sammy Snail snacking away, too. Never good for anything, but perhaps what I am most challenged by is the question of, "What do I want to grow into?"

Who will I be for the rest of my life?

Do you remember Jabba the Hutts pet? He cackled and squealed with delight when others were caught by the mobster alien. He loved to gloat. It just oozed out of him. 

When I see and hear others take that stance, it is like the yucky weeds and snails in my garden. It only brings destruction to the place of beauty my garden is meant to be.

Stop!


To see what others have brought forth check out www.katemotaung.com

No comments:

Post a Comment