Sunday, August 26, 2018

Loyal-Five Minute Friday

I hope this encourages someone. I find great comfort in the action of being.....

Loyal

Loving
Others outwardly
Year after year with
Allegiance gives
Life

I've been with the same dentist for over thirty years now. Hey, if it works and nothing's broken then don't fix it. Roland Naglieri has always cared for me well and I am so thankful for his faithfulness to do so. I'm also thankful I've been able to stick with him for as long as I have. It works both ways.

Loyalty brings comfort, knowing what to expect when and from whom. It also proves steadfastness and integrity. Year after year, Roland as never steered me wrong. In fact, he's given me much to smile about and with. I'm thankful for men such as him. I'm thankful God puts that quality in people, especially men.

STOP

Proverbs 28:20 "A faithful man will abound with blessings, But he who makes haste to be rich will not go unpunished." (NASB)

To see how others have experienced this great character trait, check out www.fiveminutefriday.com

1 comment:

  1. I love that you posted about sticking with your dentist for so many years. I do believe loyalty is in short supply in our world. What I notice is that the "deals" are usually offered to new customers. If I am a longtime customer I have to call often to obtain loyalty benefits by reminding the company that I am longtime loyal customer. It seems a bit backward, but I do appreciate loyalty when I find it.
    Thanks, Leigh! This was fun...
    Visiting you from the FMF link up #59 ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete