Saturday, December 16, 2017

Different-Five Minute Friday

This is the last post of 2017 for Five Minute Friday! Hard to believe. I'm wondering if anyone has had any favorites from this year. The prompt is always a surprise to me, but this one even more so for the season we are in. It brought me to reflecting on different choices I made this year. Hope you enjoy the read.

Virginia Beach sunrise
different......

Remember the Life cereal commercials with Mikey? Mikey tried it and Mikey liked it. Every year I try something new and different. This year I skipped the Jersey Shore and headed for Virginia Beach and later Wells Beach, ME instead. Two very new and different places for me, but just enough to wet my appetite for more new places. I even bought new luggage which was marked down seventy percent off. 

Portland Headlight, ME



I haven't picked a new place for the summer yet, but it will be a great adventure I'm sure to explore even more.

If you haven't tried a new place in awhile, go for it. Even if it's a nearby place to hike.

STOP

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert." (NASB)

To see what else is different check out www.fiveminutefriday.com


No comments:

Post a Comment