Friday, August 11, 2017

Place-Five Minute Friday

For those who don't know, Five Minute Friday is an online community where many of us gather together to read and respond to the one word prompt Kate Montaug gives us weekly. We write as much as we can, unedited for five minutes flat, post it and then respond to other's writing as well.

I continue to look forward and enjoy this time each week. It has kept me writing and encouraged me in so many other ways. This week our prompt is........


place.....

I've traveled to new places this year.

I've taken new hikes.

I've seen I need new places to visit.

It keeps me enjoying life.

This morning though I thought of an action instead of a place.

I thought of how gently we can place things instead of tossing any old way.

I helped clean garlic. A first time activity for me.

We were all instructed to not dump or toss them into the big bins we could see.

It made me think of how we take great care and should.

I clipped their tops, brushed off the dirt, and placed them carefully.

STOP

Philosophy of Alica Waters-Edible Schoolyard Academy

To see what others have come up with for this week's prompt, check out www.fiveminutefriday.com



1 comment:

  1. Yes, I thought of writing about placing something. But then I didn't. I'm glad you did. Of course "A place for everything and everything in its place". I never can find where I put anything! Great post. Thank you. #57.

    ReplyDelete