Sunday, March 22, 2015

Real- Five Minute Friday

It's that time to write for five minutes again for FMF and this week's prompt is "real". I scribbled out a few musings after a long day at the end of the week, so here they are.

Real tired 

Real glad for extra time to finish or rather start on big projects

Real fed up with the fast pace of the rat race

Real

What else can I say?

Everything is true that is true

Some things appear to be real that are not 

God grant the wisdom to know which is which

What's the real difference ?

What is most important ?

Who and what is the real deal?

I know I can't be anyone or anything else but the real me- honest and frank 



STOP

To see what others are saying, check out www.katemotaung.com

2 comments:

  1. Being ourselves is the best we can do. And we'll always feel the better for it. Good to meet you for FMF this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Keeping it real. Keeping it honest. Keeping all my thoughts and feelings and plans focused right on His loving heart.

    Thanks for a lovely reflection at the end of the weekend, Leigh!

    ReplyDelete