Sunday, April 28, 2019

Touch-Five Minute Friday

This week's prompt occurs in the Bible over one hundred times. I am always encouraged to read how many jesus reached out to touch.

Touch....

Power in our hands

To crush or to soothe

To tear down or build up

To uproot or plant

To nurture or suffocate

Give and receive

Some hate it, while others love it

Pull away from or seek out

How many times is enough?

Live in a world where

Tactile is how we and
Others
Understand
Care and can
Heal hearts

How will I use the power in my hands?

STOP

Luke 24:39 "See My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself; touch me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have." (NASB)

To see what others are doing with this week's prompt check out www.fiveminutefriday.com

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Great question to ponder...How will I use the power in my hands? Thanks for sharing! Visiting from #53 on FMF this week.

    ReplyDelete