Sunday, June 10, 2018

Fly- Five Minute Friday

Oh, look at the time! How it has flown as I'm posting this late on a Sunday evening. I had fun with this fun remembering an old tune from old blue eyes. I hope you enjoy the read.



Fly......

Come fly with Me, up above the clouds

Come fly and see, so much all around

It's easy to focus on life smacking you in the face,

But when you rise above, you're filled with My grace

Come fly with Me, let Me show you what you don't know

Come fly, come fly, let Me lift you up and show.

It's not that hard and more than plain old luck

Come fly, come fly, soar above

I'll lift you up

STOP

Isaiah 45:3 "I will give you the treasures of darkness And hidden wealth of secret places, SO that you may know that it is I, the Lord, the God of Israel, who calls you by your name." (NASB)

To see what others have done with our prompt "Fly" check out www.fiveminutefriday.com

1 comment:

  1. This is really beautiful, Leigh. Indeed, "it's not that hard..." LOVE that!

    #2 at FMF this week.

    https://blessed-are-the-pure-of-heart.blogspot.com/2018/06/your-dying-spouse-482-ill-cry-tomorrow.html

    ReplyDelete