Monday, April 27, 2015

HIDE-Five Minute Friday

I am a little late with last Friday's prompt as I wrestled with what to write. What could I say? What did I feel comfortable sharing?  I took the plunge tonight and here are my thoughts on "hide".

Having withdrawn

Into one's self

Deepening roots

Evolving inside out

I struggled with this prompt when I first read it.  It scared me. "HIDE". We hide when we are afraid. We need to withdraw and protect, but we can also be hidden by the Protector.  And sometimes we HIDE away for the most magnificent changes to take place from the inside out. The mystery of metamorphosis is hidden from us. We are amazed at the beautiful butterfly when it breaks out of its cocoon.

STOP!

To see what others are posting check out www.katemotaung.com




No comments:

Post a Comment