Friday, January 23, 2015

SHARE for Five Minute Friday



Suffering can be

Halved when

Another

Reaches out to the

Embittered soul

Rejoice with those who rejoice and weep with those who weep. Our troubles are not so trying when someone SHARES the burden with us and our blessings are even sweeter when we can spread them around. I don't SHARE my deepest struggles with just anyone or everyone, but I am so thankful for the people I can SHARE with. There is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. I only pray that i may be that friend to someone as well.

STOP

There are tons more thoughts on this topic at www.katemotaung.com.  Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your acrostic! <3

    visiting from FMF --- Sarah Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and sharing. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete