Friday, March 8, 2013

Unless!


Dear Mr. Governor,

I keep reading and hearing nasty things these days.

Nasty things about YOU taking programs away.

The youngest and most vulnerable always first to be mauled.

 Mr. Governor don't you know?

 "A person's a person, no matter how small."
(Dr. Seuss)

I don't understand these things on TV.

I don't understand. Don't you see what I see?

Money to Syria, sixty million they say.

It's me and my friends, THEY keep asking to pay.

What is happening over there in your neck of the woods?

I'm convinced you're not up to anything good.

My friends at non-profits are losing their hair.

We see government has become one BIG, HUNGRY BEAR!

Six percent from my family with special needs?

WHO TAUGHT YOU to throw US OUT instead of the WEEDS!?!

What happened to kindness, compassion and love?

Is this how you'll be remembered, dear Gov.?

It will, UNLESS you practice this truth.

A saying we learned in the time of our youth...


Do unto others, Mr. Cuomo.

Do unto others, as you'd have them do unto you.























No comments:

Post a Comment