Friday, July 24, 2015

Ten a Five Minute Friday on Friday!

This week's prompt was another surprise, but a fun one.  Here are some of my thoughts on it.

Ten

Ten minute whenever you call for Chinese food

Size ten jeans fit good on me

Ten, a milestone for many, or perfect score

A decade worth of time

I lived one place for over ten years

I've been with the same job for more than it

Friendships over twenty

My, how life can change and stay the same

all in that time

Time evolving and stopping for no one


STOP

To see what others are cooking up in five minutes for this week's prompt check out www.katemotaung.com


3 comments:

  1. Great thoughts on ten! Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Leigh. So good to know you through your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am glad to stop by your post and go through it. Yes your thought on Ten gives me an opportunity to share with you a program our church in Mumbai, India has for the young and adults from the west. I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 37yrs in the great city of Mumbai a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. Since your interest is in missions we would love to have you come to work with us with your friends during your vacation time. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you.

    ReplyDelete