Sunday, November 18, 2018

One- Five Minute Friday

I love the challenge this week's prompt offers. I hope you feel the same after reading about...


ONE.....

Only opportunity
Never repeated
Each has their own

In ONE moment in time, each one of us was created with our own unique set of prints.

We have ONE life to live.  When that ONE day comes for whom the bell tolls, what will our 

ONE set of prints leave behind? What is the ONE message I will leave behind? What ONE

thing do I really want to stick with people I meet along the journey?


I only have ONE life, ONE opportunity, and ONE message.


May I keep this in the forefront everyday. May I start thinking about the ONE day I will 

leave only my ONE set of prints behind, so that I can plan backwards.

STOP

Psalm 90:12 "Teach us to number our days and recognize how few they are; help us to spend them as we should." (TLB)

To see what others have done with this week's prompt, check out www.fiveminutefriday.com

1 comment:

  1. Simply stated but such a powerful truth: "I only have ONE life, ONE opportunity, and ONE message... ONE day I will leave only my ONE set of prints behind..." Something to "chew on" for a while. Thank you, Leigh. Visiting from FMF.

    ReplyDelete