Friday, September 12, 2014

READY! 5 Minute Friday

Ready to relax

                      Ready to reflect

Ready or not

    Here it comes

                                       It?

It can be anything

                          Anything is something

Good or bad

Makes you feel great

          or

Makes you mad

                                                Here I am

Ready for what?

A new opportunity I've been longing for

                     or

news that the worst of the worst has finally arrived?


A sudden downpour to make me feel alive

                                                Ready?

             Perhaps


                                 Perhaps I need to just relax


2 comments:

  1. Visiting from FMF. Interesting play on words. Good job ... now go relax!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think relaxing sounds great!! Another good job this week.

    ReplyDelete