Saturday, April 11, 2015

RELIEF!! Five Minute Friday

What a fitting word for this time of year and the week I just finished. Here are my thoughts for this week's prompt.

Release of

Everything annoying & stressful 

Lifting

It off one's shoulders

Entering

Freedom from burdens

Relief that winter is past. Spring is here. Relief that my observation at work is finished and so far the comments have been positive. Relief that computers can be fixed. Pleasure in greeting happy people, people who love to help and just be nice. Ah! Relief from the drudgery of life's monotony.

STOP!

To see what others are saying, check out www.katemotaung.com!




1 comment:

  1. I don't know, I don't see winter as monotonous...though I must say, i do enjoy the changes in the seasons... very much. :)

    Your post made me smile.

    My FMF is here: http://anetintimeschooling.weebly.com/a-net-in-time-blog/five-minute-friday-relief

    ReplyDelete