Friday, September 26, 2014

Because..... 5 Minute Friday

Because of other's choices, I needed a new place to go
October 23,  1993

Because he wanted what God wanted, I was found

Because he loved me and God, I was given a chance


Because he was not afraid to endure, I learned unconditional love

Because of this man, Guy Milroy, I was given a fresh new start in life

Because life is not fair and death is part of our world,
 he was called home to a better place

Because of his absence now, my heart aches and misses him dearly

Because it is September and two years since he left,
  I think of him and what he did for God and me

Happy 2nd Anniversary in Heaven. Pops! Love you & Miss you immensely!

http://katemotaung.com




3 comments:

  1. what a great way to remember someone so vital to your life. :)

    Hugs as you remember your loved one.

    annette @ A Net in time (http://anetintimeschooling.weebly.com/a-net-in-time-blog) (I switched blogs, ergo the link)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words and stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet tribute! Popping over from FMF.

    ReplyDelete